There have been a number of updates to the hotel information since the ReadMe went to print.
The restaurant is open at the following times. The food stalls around the hotel are open during the lunch and dinner times.
The restaurant (located between the hotel reception and the con registration area) is open to all residents and non-residents at lunch and dinner times. For simplicity, the hotel is offering our buffet menus to everyone, so you don’t need to ask for anything special.
And don’t forget the breakfast rolls and midnight rolls! See below for details.
Lunch and dinner prices have been adjusted and made into round numbers:
- Lunch in the restaurant: 3-course meal is now £12 for adults and £6 for children
- Dinner in the restaurant: 3-course meal is now £18 for adults and £9 for children
- Food stalls: £5 per item: burgers and hotdogs in Aviator; sandwiches, baguettes, and the “Chef’s Choice” (a hot take-away) in Orbiter and the hotel lounge.
The voucher system has been simplified so that there are now three kinds of voucher:
- 3-course lunch in the restaurant (adults £12; children £6)
- 3-course dinner in the restaurant (adults £18; children £9)
- £5 vouchers for the food stalls.
Vouchers can be bought in the hotel reception at any time and used on any day of the convention. You can pay for them using cash, card or room charge.
Treat your vouchers like cash: they can’t be replaced if you lose them.
- Breakfast rolls will be available in the hotel lounge bar in the morning 09:00-11:00, at £4 per roll – payment in cash or groats only.
- Midnight rolls will be available in the Aviator Suite at midnight until they run out at £4 per roll – payment in cash or groats only.
Beer and Cider
Beer and Cider will be £4 per pint regardless of type, and £2 for a half-pint.