Our allocation of rooms at the Park Inn is now (30th January 2015) fully booked, and information on the rooms is left here only for reference. If you didn’t manage to get a room at the Park Inn, we’ve drawn up a list of nearby hotels to help you.
Our rates at the Park Inn, per room per night, are shown below.
- Standard Room: £69 Single occupancy (1 adult or 1 adult + 1 child under 11)
- Standard Room: £79 Double occupancy (2 adults or 2 adults + 1 child under 11)
- Business-Friendly Room: £104 Single occupancy / £114 Double occupancy
- Family Room: £104 (up to 2 adults and 2 children of any age)
- Suite: £204 Single occupancy / £214 Double occupancy
All rates include breakfast and VAT, and are valid between Wednesday 1st April and Wednesday 8th April 2015 inclusive. Standard rooms all contain two double beds, so there’s no need to distinguish between double and twin when booking.
Please note that family rooms were only available to those with children. As these are extremely limited we must reserve the right to move people booking family rooms into other rooms at their expense should they reserve them without need. This need will be checked against membership lists, so please ensure your details are up to date. (Email email@example.com to check or update your details.)
Once you have booked your room with the hotel, if you have any special requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to:
44 Tovy House
LONDON, SE1 5EY
Special requirements may include:
- Wheelchair-accessible room
- Walk-in shower
- Fridge for medication
- Quiet corridor/noisy corridor
- Two rooms near each other (for example, families who have booked separate rooms)
We will make note of your requirements and do whatever we can to try to meet them. Please note that it may not be possible to accommodate all requests and neither the hotel nor the convention will be held liable for special requirements not being met.
Please remember the Park Inn may have to re-allocate rooms at the last minute in accordance with their legal duties, and this may affect costs.
Hotel cancellation policy
Rooms can be cancelled any time up to 14 days before the convention – contact the hotel’s bookings team on +44 (0) 20 8759 6611. Between 14 days before and the convention, your room can be transferred to another member of the convention. If you fail to show, your credit card will be charged.